So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

How I wish everything could be done,TWICE
Monday, November 1, 2010 Monday, November 01, 2010 // 0 comments


View Image

Looking back,it has been four years down the road.Ask me about my feelings of a sec one life and I'll tell you,'I've forgotten'.Really,time flies amazingly fast.We tend to take things for granted,feeling that the world and everything is always against you,but soon,you'll regret.Really.

My secondary school life officially ends in 2011,but I will always remember the tears and joy I went through throughout the wonderful five years.It may seem long,but,in fact,it's not.

At the beginning,when I just entered and got a touch of secondary school life,I was quite naive to think that it was wonderful,true,but to a certain extent.Nonetheless,I really did tried my best to enjoy it and turn into a fresh new leaf once I entered into this brand new school.

Frankly speaking,it was certainly tough for me,and in fact to everyone,it was that moment that I realise we had the responsibility to shape our future.It was like a wake-up call for me to realise that I should stop my naive-ness and to buck up.Here,I've learnt to be more responsible for my own future,and to do what is right and what's wrong.

I used to hate this school,I gossiped,blogged,and by all means,spreaded negative things of this school previously,but I regretted it now.This is the best school I've ever been,even better than my primary school which was a SAP school,which showers all students with care and love.It's a wonderful platform for all students to showcase their talents respectively,but I've not really put in my best efforts and my heart participating everything created to give us opportunities to get our hands on various activities,without complaining and giving negative attitudes in the sense of not putting in any efforts and showing that 'I can't be bothered to do anything,so leave me alone'face.

However,after the exams,I came to realise that the school had indeed played a vital role in our lives.I asked myself:'why am I able to change into a new leaf?''Why am I able to achieve pleasing results in my non-academic areas?'and most importantly,'why am I able to do maths problems in olevels while other peers from other schools were unable?'

Well,we should really look back at what we've got and not complaining what we don't get.It's always happiness and a realistic mind that counts and most importantly is that,it's the process that we bleed and sweat that we learned to be tougher and to be a better person in life and a future leader that brings out the best in everyone.

From here,I hope that everyone will learn to cherish every minute and every second of their lives,to make the best out of these precious moments of our lives.I hope to inspire those who did not perform well for their exams,'don't be afraid to fall,but in the process of learning,you've won half the battle,work harder,and try again next time,don't let your failure be your obstacle in your endless journey of learning and heading towards a whole of knowledge.

The irony behind failure is,success,so don't be upset,DO YOUR BEST!!!:)

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: