So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

God Damn Pissed Off!
Thursday, November 25, 2010 Thursday, November 25, 2010 // 0 comments


Wa lao,my seven hours was wasted..

The class chalet was supposed to be fun,but the rain!!!Argh...

Can't play outdoor activities,and my swing,WTF!

Then,me,Jasmine,Bei Xian Wei Ting,Xian Jie and Andy managed to 'escape' out of the chalet without....someone realising.

Played that stupid taboo game,cracked my brain and still can't get anything out,but it's ok,I admit I'm not very good at such games...

Realise something,some people just like to shout at the top of their lungs and you know,they take the game so seriously?!I mean if you win,got prizes meh?Don't need to be so serious right,then let everyone in the game look at your bloody shit face?

Oh,holy shit,haha,forget it,let them be..We just watch as onlookers^^

And today's string,haiz,don't want to say,there's scoldings,laughter,jokes,all at one time,we,the oldest seniors,are going to die out of confusion,but thanks to Mr Lim who still cared about us,yeah,and yay! 5 more months to cca step down!!Freedom,errr,5 months is not that short,it's friggin LONG!!!WTH:(

Oh well,I officially lost my place as first desk in the orchestra,yeah,sad?pathetic?No!!!you're freaking wrong,cos I wanna get out of sight of the instructors,cos I heard from someone that the conductors were having mood swings,haha,but I think I can't escape during major performances,and Li Ting was so poor thing,cos she got scolded her head off by Mr Lim...Oh gosh,Li Ting:must work harder,SYF is less than 5 months away,you still want to slack?

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: