So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Eh,can you stop mingling with my things,and make a mess of my life?
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 Tuesday, November 30, 2010 // 0 comments


I seriously hate my sister sometimes,she just loves to hack into my account,yeah,I know,I'm so stupid to let her know my password,but that's a trust,she shouldn't be abusing my trust for her,seriuosly,I'm total disappointed in her..

I'm going to redo my facebook all over again,so friends,if I've not add you,and you want to remain in contact with me,do add me,you know,I've only have one pair of hands..Sorry for the trouble caused,and I've already changed my password etc.

Well,16 more days to go before the results is out,and I'm seriously SCARED!!!WTH

Life's full of excitement,ups-and-downs..Like a roller coaster!

Yeah,we've been through 16 years of our life,16 yup!that's long actually,and weathered through lots of atmospheric changes,which made us grew up,not physically,but mentally..

But,sadly,not everyone grew up,like my sister,who's still so childish,and ridiculous,though she's two years younger..

Just hope she will wake up her ideas...That's all,love you all,my friends:)

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: