So here you are in pieces♥ | Trying to prove♥ | To us it's real♥

Concert!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 Tuesday, November 23, 2010 // 0 comments


I'm so going to attend Owen Palett's violin concert!

It's on 7 January 2011,Esplanade Recital Hall.priced at $80 onwards:)

Haiz,got to go to the freaking meaningless class chalet tomorrow,dread of going,I WANT TO PRACTISE MY SYF PIECES LA.

I'm so lousy now,even the juniors can play better,like 10000 times better.So disappointed:(
Well,I have to blame myself for this,cos I'm slacking all the more,but I tried to sight-read ok!!!

Feel like going back to continue my piano grade 7 exam,but:(Again,O LEVELS!!!WTH,can't they like give us a break?sometimes I really do wonder why holidays seems to pass so fast,does each day of the holidays even have 24 hours?!

Answer is obviously~duh...

Ok,my mind is set,I'm going to focus on my studies and cca first and put the rest aside.Violin and piano graded exams can wait,but O levels seriously can't...so..what do I do,just wait wait WAIT!!!

Then I'm considering to get myself into Temasek or Meridian Junior College,my mum is so going to kill me if I don't get into one of these two JCs,that's why I have to strategise all my freaking plans for next year.

Anyway,life's sucks,but sometimes,it's pretty interesting though^^Cya!Wait for my next post:)

And yeah,don't go,wait!
Talking about braces,yup,I'm getting my first pair of braces on 13 DecemberXDCan't wait to get it and I've even chosen the colours for the braces since April,it's....Don't spoil the fun,wait till you've seen it:)

Did X-ray yesterday and NDC,the machines really scare the hell out of me,it sounded as if it's going to electrocute me in no time,blah,perhaps I've really watched to much fiction movies..

I looked like a noob really,when they made the mold,that mint thing which you bite that the mold of your teeth will show,I'm seriously a noob.

Then spent more than 1 hours at NDC.

Then home sweet home^^

That's all,long post yeah,and BRACES,HERE I COME!!!!

Labels:



◀OlderNewer▶


wallflower


"Standing on the fringes of life offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor."
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower; Stephen Chbosky.


Chats♥





Layout by: babypenguin
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Main sources: